04 Nights & 05 Days
Holiday Type : Honeymoon Romantica
Destinations : Munnar, Thekkady & Alleppey
Request a quote or Customoze this itineary further:
Munnar is situated at the confluence of three mountain streams and is a well known tourist destination in Kerala. To visit Munnar, you have to arrive at Ernakulam railway station or Kochi airport, depending on your medium of travel. From your place of arrival, our representative will take you to the city of heaven Munnar. Situated amidst the sprawling tea plantations and exotic flora, this place is a popular resort town in South India.
Like other tourist destinations in Kerala, this city has its historic past too. This place was once the summer resort of the erstwhile British Government. Munnar has the highest peak in South India, Anamudi. Which is located at the height of 2695 meters. If you love trekking and want to satisfy the craving of your trekking bud then this peak serves as the best place for you.
En route you will pass many sprightly waterfalls, vistas of high mountain ranges capped by low clouds. Once after reaching the hotel, you can check in for two nights stay and have some rest for the true beginning of trip from the next morning.
Start your day with a light breakfast and commence your Munnar sightseeing with Mattupetty Dam & Eco point, which is situated above 1700 meters and a delight for the nature lovers. Once your craving for nature is satisfied then head towards the Eravikulam National Park which holds largest vibrant population of Thar and a home to several other rare species of animals. Spread over 97kms, this place is first of its kind in Kerala will surely the best place for wildlife lovers.
After visiting these three exotic places, now it is the time to have some lunch and then explore the sprawling tea plantations located at the Nallathanni Estate of Tata tea. Visit the Tata tea museum and explore the history of tea processing in Munnar. Experience the different stages of tea processing and learn about the production of the black tea. After knowing the tea plantations growth and history, you can head towards the Munnar town and visit the Blossom Garden, view point and spend some time at Munnar Local market, later proceed to Hotel, have some light dinner and stay overnight for the nest fresh beginning.
You can start the new morning with some heart breakfast and then visit Thekkady, the home to the famous Periyar wildlife sanctuary. Lying close to the planations, this is the world most fascinating natural wild life reserves. Spread across 777 km area, this is the probably the only wildlife sanctuary in India which offers the experience of viewing the close quarters from the safety of the boat. If you are a wildlife lover and want to enjoy the wildlife, this place is well known for its beautiful and alluring artificial lake formed beauty of this wildlife sanctuary you can check in the hotel for the overnight stay. Later you can enjoy the boating in Periyar lake.
Start your morning in the exotic green environment and have breakfast to satisfy your taste buds. Now you will head towards the watery heaven, Alleppey (Alappuzha). This place is an ideal destination for you whether you are on your Kerala Honeymoon trip or enjoying some leisurely time with your family and friends. The best view of these Kerala backwaters can be experienced from the Alleppey Houseboats.
Traditionally known as Kettuvallom, these houseboats offer you a unique experience. Traveling in these Kerala Houseboats is not just a matter of majestic window views but it is an enchanting experience in itself. The cool and pleasant breeze, the sound of water, seasonal rails and the occasional migratory birds make this boating as a lifelong experience for you. Enjoy local cuisine on board, served on traditional banana leaves. Drop anchor on this overnight trip and sleep to the sounds of the still of the night accompanied by the echo of gently swishing waves.
Start your day with a light breakfast and check out from the Houseboat. Later proceed to Cochin, Also known as the queen of the Arabian Sea, Cochin is a major port city on the South West coast of India. It is well known for its vibrant beauty and some of the well known tourist destinations in South India. Cochin is its former name and now it is known as Kochi. This city also flaunts one of the finest natural harbours in the world and was the centre of world spice trade for many centuries.
It is a home to plethora of beautiful and historical monuments where you can visit. Some places that worth exploring in Kochi are marine driver, fort kochi, backwaters of Kochi, Mattancherry Palace, Santa Cruz Cathedral Basilica, Bolgatty palace, Wellington Island and a lot more.
Sightseeing and shopping will be according yo the time of your return flight/train
Our representative will leave you at Airport/Railway station and you can get back to your hoe with the everlasting memories of your Kerala Tour Package with Saffron India Tours.
- Accommodation on a twin-sharing basis in the above mentioned Hotels / Resorts
- Daily breakfast at all Hotels/Resort
- 01 night stay at an air conditioned houseboat with all meals
- All airport, hotel transfers and Sightseeing.
- A high-quality air conditioned private vehicle with a trusted chauffeur throughout your trip.
- All activities described in the itinerary.
- Your Trip Coordinator: a 24/7 point of contact, supporting you during your trip.
- Welcome kit including all important documents and information regarding your itinerary.
- All applicable Govt. service taxes.
- Airfare / Train & Entry fee
- Items of personal nature like tips, phone calls, fax, internet, games, sauna, and steam, Jacuzzi, laundry, vehicle hire, bar, room heaters, discotheque or any other.
- Extra food or beverages ordered or taken in hotel restaurant.
- Guide service if required.
- Any item not specifically mentioned in the 'Tour Price Includes' columns
- Please note standard Check in time is 12.00 noon & Check out time is 10.00 A M.
- Early check in & late checkout will be permitted as per subject to availability of respective Hotels/Resorts.
- In Kerala, all the monuments and museums are closed on all mondays
- Please check the timings of buffet breakfast & dinner at all hotels at the time of check in to Hotels/Resorts. Meals taken before or after that timings will be extra and you will have to pay directly (If its included in the package cost) at Resorts/Hotels are strict for their buffet meal timings.
- Company is not responsible for compensating any loss or additional cost incurred by the guest while taking the tour.
- Keep at least one Passport copy with you, and represent at the time of check in at resort at reception if demanded.
- All the disputes are subject to Ernakulam Jurisdiction only.
- Any Claim related to the Package must be brought to the notice of the Company within a week.
- Rooms in Munnar and Thekkady are Non Air Conditioned due to their High Altitude.
- Air Conditioning operational times in AC Deluxe Houseboat will be from 09:00 pm to 06:00 am.
- Air Conditioning operational times in AC Premium Houseboat will be from check in to check out.
- Houseboat cruising time will be from 12:00 - 05:30pm and nest day morning 08:00 am to 09:00 am